information we collect
We may collect certain information about you when you access and/or use our Resources.
Some of the information we gather is provided by you. This occurs when you enter information we ask of you so that you may use our Resources, including but not limited to when registering for our products and/or services, navigating our website, purchasing our products and/or services, filling out forms (including contact forms), responding to surveys, signing up for our newsletter, chatting, commenting, downloading materials, etc.
Some of the information we gather is collected by us through automatic data collection. As you access our Resources, we may automatically collect certain information about you using data collection technologies, including Google Analytics and Squarespace Analytics; this information may include but is not limited to your traffic pattern through our website, your location, any communication between your computer and our Resources, your computer type, your IP address, your internet connection, your browser type, and your operating system. This automatically collected information will not include personal information about you, and it is only used for statistical data so that we can always improve our website and the rest of the Resources we offer you in order to give you the best experience possible.
why do we collect information?
We collect information about you in order to best support your use of our Resources. We use the information we collect to track your preferences, keep you informed regarding content, information, products, services, etc. that you have selected and regarding any related such resources. We also use the information to carry out any contract between you and us, You can engage in many of our Resources, including visiting our website, without needing to provide personal information. Personal information is often needed when downloading and/or using our products and/or services. However, the aforementioned scenarios is not an exhaustive list of when we may ask explicitly ask you to provide us with personal information.
The information we collect is used to personalize and optimize your experience when using our Resources. This can include but is not limited to the following:
- Improve our Resources to better serve you
- Improve our customer service
- Administer our business activities
- Carry out any contract between you and us
- Send you periodic emails regarding your orders, products, services, newsletter and other subscriptions, and other relevant Resources
- To administer features/functionalities such as contests, surveys, or promotions
how do we protect your information?
We ensure the security of your information, both provided by you and collected automatically by us, through the use of commercially reasonable methods. We use standard security protocols and only partner with reputable third-party vendors.
You acknowledge that if you send us private information via email it is by your own choice and at your own risk since email is not considered a secure medium of communication. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), a secure medium, to transmit certain information you provide us via our website.
You can control your cookie settings and preferences through your browser's settings.
We reserve the right to use social media pixels, which are technological equivalents of cookies, in compliance with the policies of various social media sites. Social media pixels provide the opportunity to tailor advertisements to users while visiting a certain social media website by allowing social media websites to track visitors to external websites.
Should you choose to communicate with us via email, we may keep the content of your email messages along with your email address and our replies. Such emails will have the same protection that we use in maintaining information received online, telephone, and mail. This also applies when you provide your email address to us for any of our Resources that require it, including but not limited to our newsletter, products, services, purchases, any of our forms, etc.
Your email address will remain confidential. We do not sell, lease, trade, and/or rent our email subscription list(s) to third parties. We do not disclose your email address to third parties with the exception of what is outlined in the section titled Third-Party Disclosure.
We collect your email address for the following reasons (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Send information
- Communicate updates
- Respond to inquiries, requests, and/or other questions
- Process transactions and send information regarding transactions
- Email our subscriber list or to continue to send our clients emails after an original transaction has taken place
- Deliver our products and/or services and certain other Resources along with their respective features
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act in regards to emails that we send for commercial purposes. This means the following in regards to commercial email communication only, and not transactional or relationship content emails:
- Commercial emails sent from us will clearly state who the email is from
- Commercial emails sent from us will provide clear contact information
- Commercial emails sent from us will provide clear instructions on how you can can opt-out of receiving future emails from us
- Commercial emails sent from us will not use false or misleading header information
- Commercial emails sent from us will not use deceptive subject lines
- Commercial emails sent from us will state where we are located
- Commercial emails sent from us will identify the message as an ad
- We will promptly honor opt-out requests
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance
We do not sell, lease, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties information that we automatically gather about you or that you voluntarily provide us unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not apply to our affiliates, partners, service providers, and other parties who assist us in providing our Resources to you, operating our business and website, or serving you. We may also disclose information if necessary in the following circumstances or to the following entities:
- To comply with the law
- To a lawyer
- To comply with a court order/request or when compelled by any other government entity
- To a collection agency
- To protect our or others' property, rights, or safety
- To enforce our policies or any other agreement between you and us
- To any successor in interest in the case of a merger, restructuring, divestiture, sale, transfer, reorganization, or dissolution of some or all of our assets and/or business
There may be times, at our discretion, where we may offer or include third-party services or products on our website or through our other Resources. These third-parties have their own separate and independent privacy policies, and, therefore, we claim no responsibility or liability as to the content and activities of these third-parties the associated links we provide. However, we welcome any feedback about these links and these third-party websites as we seek to protect and maintain the integrity of our website and Resources.
children under 13 (Under 16 if a citizen of the European union)
We do not market any of our Resources (including our website) to children under 13 years old (under 16 years old if a citizen of the EU). Our Resources (including our website) are not intended for children under 13 years old (under 16 years old if a citizen of the EU). We do not knowingly gather personal information from anyone under 13 years of age (under 16 years of age if a citizen of the EU). If you are under 13 years of age (under 16 years of age if a citizen of the EU), do not use or provide any information on our website or on or through any of our Resources, do not use any of the features of our Resources (including but not limited to) our Communication Tools outlined in our Terms and Conditions, and do not provide us with any information about yourself.
Should we become aware that we have received or collected personal information from a child under 13 years old who is not a citizen of the EU (under 16 years old if a citizen of the EU) without verification of parental consent, that information will be deleted. Should we become aware that we have received or collected personal information from a child under 13 years old who is a citizen of the EU, that information will be deleted regardless of verification of parental consent.
You have certain rights and are entitled to certain information under the General Data Protection Regulation if you are a citizen of the European Union and accessing our Resources.
We will keep any information you voluntarily choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
- You request that we delete the information
- We decide to discontinue using our existing data providers
- We decide the costs of retaining the information is not worth the value it provides
It is your right to request access to your information that we store. It is also your right to correct or delete your personal information.
It is your right to seek restrictions on the processing of your information, object to the processing of your information, and the right to the portability of your information.
Logan Fitness Strategy LLC
2806 N 75th Ct, Apt 2W Elmwood Park, IL 60707 USA